Fishman Loudbox Mini 60-watt 1x6.5" Acoustic Combo Amp with Tweeter
Whether you're looking for a portable amp to boost your acoustic guitar for a live show or a great mini PA you can use for practice, you'll love this little amplifier. The 60-watt Fishman Loudbox Mini weighs less than 20 lbs., yet it can fill a small venue with enough sound to stand on its own. As they do with all of their gear, Fishman built the Loudbox Mini to bring out the most natural sound from your instrument. It features practical functions such as chorus and reverb effects, feedback suppression, and simple-to-use EQ dials.
The Loudbox Mini's auxiliary input lets you easily hook up your MP3 player or metronome. Its XLR direct output comes in handy when you play out live, allowing you to monitor onstage and send a balanced signal to the mixing board without the hassle of running an extra DI box. Of course, the direct XLR output also makes the Loudbox Mini a great recording amp - though Sweetwater artists also know its combination of a 6.5" low-frequency driver and a 1" tweeter sounds truly excellent when miked up.
Fishman Loudbox Mini Acoustic Guitar Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 60 watts
- 6.5" woofer and 1" tweeter
- 2 channels (1 instrument and 1 microphone)
- 1/4" instrument input (for active or passive pickups)
- XLR microphone input for dynamic and self-powered condenser microphones
- 3-band instrument EQ, including Low, Mid, and High tone controls
- 2-band microphone EQ, including Low and High tone controls
- 1/4" and 1/8" auxiliary inputs
- Digital reverb and chorus effects
In our continued efforts to keep the public and our staff safe and healthy, our showroom will be open by appointment only until further notice.
To make an appointment, please call us at 1-877-726-0756. Face masks that cover your nose and mouth are required for entry and must remain on for the duration of your visit.
See you soon!