HomeBrew Big D Overdrive/Distortion
The HBE Big D is an extremely versatile overdrive/distortion capable of achieving many different sounds ranging from light bluesy overdrive to modified hi-gain tube amp distortion.
- Input-Instrument in. Unplug when not in use to conserve battery life.
- Out-Out to amp
- 9VDC jack-for use with -(Negative) center, 9VDC, filtered, and regulated power supply.
- Gain control-Varies the amount of overdrive.
- Level control-Varies the amount of output. Capable of driving an amp in to saturation. Sounds best when ran a little above unity. (Louder with the pedal on)
- Tone control-Works backwards from a traditional tone control. Increase the tone control for more bass response.
- Bigger-(footswitch) Switches in and out the "Bigger" control.
- Bigger-(control) Variable boost gain stage, switchable with "Bigger" footswitch.
- On/Off-True bypass of effect. (Note: a small pop may occur when effect is switched on/off. This is normal and is a trait associated with true bypass.)
- 5-Way Diode Select
- Clip: Changes the dynamic response of clipping section. Hard: Increased output, reduced clipping.
- Soft: Less output, more clipping. (Will not function on diode select positions four and five.)
In our continued efforts to keep the public and our staff safe and healthy, our showroom will be open by appointment only through September 2020.
To make an appointment, please call us at 1-877-726-0756. Face masks that cover your nose and mouth are required for entry and must remain on for the duration of your visit.
See you soon!
Our inventory is listed online at www.briansguitars.com