Swart Atomic Space Tone MK II Head Dark Tweed
This head has the custom Dark Tweed upgrade and has 6L6 tubes installed directly from Swart.
AST MKII Head Specifications:
• All Tube circuit ~18-20w twin 6L6 High Class A Biased AB
• Can be powered by 6V6, 6L6, and now the EL-34
• Tube stage Master Volume that is bypassable for Purists
• Cathode “AUTO” Biased (no need to bias)
• JJ 12AX7(3) – JJ 12DW7 – 6L6 – JJ GZ34
• Tube Rectification ~ GZ-34 or NOS 5Y3 (See below)
• Sub NOS 5Y3 for earlier breakup/increased compression
• 100% Tube Reverb & Tremolo ~ Quality Spring Tank
• Hi/Lo Inputs for better PU Output matching
• Hand wired point to point ~ Made in USA
• Standby Switch ~ Amp warmed up|extends tube life
• Carbon Comp Resistors for BEST TONE
• Mallory, Sprague and JJ Caps, selected for Application
• Finest silver tinned cloth & Teflon covered wire
• Twin Outputs to run two Cabinets
• 4 / 8 / 16 Ohm selectable ~ Rear Panel Switch
• Dedicated 2 button foot switch included
• Extra Large Rubber Feet for Vibration/Protection
• Head Dimensions: 17 7/8W x 9D x 10H ~ 19lbs
In our continued efforts to keep the public and our staff safe and healthy, our showroom will be open by appointment only until further notice.
To make an appointment, please call us at 1-877-726-0756. Face masks that cover your nose and mouth are required for entry and must remain on for the duration of your visit.
See you soon!